SMS from the O2 network with perl
- sends SMS to ALL german cellphone networks and text-to-speech messages to wired recipients - now you can reach nearly everyone
- supports Flash SMS
- fakes user-agent by selecting one out of currently 10 "real" agents (IE, Mozilla, Opera et al.)
- very fast and reliable message delivery
- can be modified to use with other networks
- fully emulates a web user filling in the HTML form
- a PERL distribution
- Crypt::SSLeay (for perl HTTPS capability)
Please note: I'm using this script for the delivery of exactly one
message per day. It is not intended for mass delivery - this is
strictly forbidden by O2 Germany. You should be aware of this - and
remember: you will be charged with EUR 0.12 for each sent SMS!
YOU are FULLY responsible for what you do with this script!
The script is available for download here!
not available at the moment, please download directly (see above)